We're delighted to be able to offer a limited number of exhibition spaces at our VERY FIRST Virtual Sunday School Family Camp! Our Exhibition area is located in our café area providing a great place to showcase your stand while our guests enjoy the weekend.
The Exhibition area is open for the duration of the camp from:
Friday 12th August – 3pm – 6:15pm
Saturday 13th August – 11am – 6:15pm
Sunday 14th August – 10:30am – 11:30am and 12pm – 2pm
We are pleased to have an intimate exhibition area while does mean spaces are exclusive and very limited.We have 5 exhibition spaces available at the following size:
2m (long) x 1.5m (deep) - £210
All stands include: One table (1.75m), two chairs, 2 weekend tickets to the event and a single power socket. Exhibitors can book accommodation onsite (camping, static caravans & cabins) with 10% off.
To apply please click here
MAY - Applications open
JULY - Public Liability (£5million), PAT Certification and Risk Assessment Due (Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
We hope you find all you need on this page, but for any additional information about exhibiting please email: email@example.com
Our expectation is that all exhibiting organisations are in agreement with the basic beliefs of the Evangelical Alliance which can be found at: www.eauk.org/about-us/basis-of-faith
To apply please click here
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Exhibitors who are providing information only must have their stalls manned at least half the hours each day. All exhibitors must provide clear signage when their stall is unmanned, notifying visitors when staff will return.
- The Exhibition area will be open for set up from 9am on Friday 12th August 2022
- All stands must be packed down and the Exhibition area clear by 6pm on Sunday 14th August 2022
- For any exhibition stands selling items: after the first £210 of sales 4Front Theatre (organising charity) will take a 10% fee of everything sold.
- Please liaise with the Exhibition team leader before bringing your vehicle closeby for unloading/ loading.
- All cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations received after 12th July 2022 will be charged 100% of the cost of the space.
- 4Front Theatre (overseeing charity) reserves the right to cancel an organisation’s booking at any time, prior to and during the event, and is not responsible for any losses incurred.
- All exhibitors are required to have their own public liability insurance of £5 million, this must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st July 2022.
- 4Front Theatre (overseeing charity) will not be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the organisation, representative or property from any cause. It is also the exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure all staff have personal effects cover. We recommend that expensive items (laptops etc.) are removed from the Exhibition area when stands are unmanned.
- All equipment brought onto site must be PAT-certified and installed to comply with electrical safety regulations. This must be emailed to email@example.com by 1st July 2022.
- 4Front Theatre (overseeing organisation) reserves the right to ask any organisation to refrain from selling or displaying any product which is deemed unsuitable or inappropriate.
- Exhibitors are welcome to bring pop-up banners or additional tables, but they must fit within the space that has been booked and not extend to the aisles or their neighbours’ spaces.
- All exhibitors wishing to be accommodated onsite must book via the Virtual Sunday School website – please email to receive the 10% discount code.
- Exhibitors who are selling merchandise must always staff their stalls from with the exception of a one hour meal break and two 15 minute tea breaks per day (exceptions are made for exhibitors who are performing or teaching seminars elsewhere on site). 4Front Theatre (overseeing organisation) are not responsible for anything that goes missing or is broken on your stall.