Before booking your ticket for Virtual Sunday School Family Camp please do read through the below rules. For the safety and enjoyment of all those involved we will ask all guests to adhere to the following...
- Lenchwood Christian Centre is an open site with a public footpath running through it. Please take care of your personal belongings as Virtual Sunday School cannot be held liable for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
- The only pets allowed on site are registered assistance dogs. On arrival, please let the welcome and/or information team see your certification and ensure that your dog is wearing its official vest/jacket, as they will not be allowed on site without these.
- No drugs are allowed on site except for medical purposes. Anyone found in possession of drugs will be evicted from the site and refused further entry. All drug-related incidents will be reported to the police.
- Smoking is not permitted inside buildings, marquees or individual tents at any time.
- Any aggressive behaviour will result in you being asked to leave the event site immediately and may be reported to the police.
- Parents / Guardians will remain responsible for their children at all times.
- Please stay out of areas marked out of bounds.
- Outdoor ball games are to be finished by 22:00.
- There is a quiet time after 11pm.
- Professional-standard photography or videography equipment is only allowed on site with prior agreement of the Virtual Sunday School media team. If you are a media professional and wish to film or photograph the event, please contact us prior to the event.
- No mixed-tent sharing (no males and females sleeping in the same tents unless married or with family).
- After arrival, all vehicles must be moved to the designated car park. Vehicles are not permitted to be parked beside tents or caravans.
- Please observe the 10mph speed limit when driving on site.
- Please respect the site curfew between 11pm and 6am. If you want to stay up late, please respect those who are trying to sleep. Remember that noise carries across a campsite at night.
- Electric hookups will be marked clearly on each pitch and must not be used by other campers.
Great - now it's time to book your tickets!